Popularly known as the missile man, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is one of the most loved personalities in the world. Not only kids but youth loved this missile man due to his playful, generous, giving, caring, and loving nature. The legend has left-back, for us, some really great teachings. Let’s see some of them.
The youth connected with him more as he had immense wisdom to impart. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, the legend has left-back, for us, some really great teachings. Let’s go through some of them.
1. You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
2. A dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep. Dreaming is the first step towards achieving a goal.
3. You should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us. Difficulties are part of life. They are there to prepare you, increase you, and develop you.
4. If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun. The only thing that’s stopping you is YOU. Rests are just excuses.
5. I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change. It’s very important for you to believe that you are the one.
6. All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents. The sad truth is that the opportunity doesn’t knock twice.
7. Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success.
8. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
9. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
10. I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs help… Because beauty is required in the heart, not in face…
Beauty isn’t dependent on our external appearance. It radiates from within.
11. The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom. Backbenchers are independent learners. They learn every type of activity during the lectures.
12. Excellence happens not by accident. It is a process. In order to achieve excellence, a holistic roadmap with hard work and risks is required.
13. Winners are not those who never fail but those who never quit. Quitting, and feel guilty about it is underestimating the opportunity. You cannot get it the same as the first.
14. Two rules for a peaceful life: Depression in failure should never go to heart, and ego in success should never go to the brain.
Depression lies, it tells you you’ve always felt this way. Mind poisons, it makes you what you never wanted to.
15. Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. But Truth and Simplicity are self-maintained without any cost.
The lie is the only luxury man over all other animals. But repeating it, again and again, is like multiplying the same number with zero. Whereas the beauty of Truth is in its simplicity, it multiplies itself.
16. “Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.”
17. “To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.”
18. “If you fail, never give up because Fail means “First Attempt In Learning”.
19. “Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently.”
20. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
21. “If you salute your duty, you no need to salute anybody, but if you pollute your duty, you have to salute everybody.”
22. “Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.”
23. “Empty pocket teaches you a million things in life, but full pocket spoils you in a million ways.”
24. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.”
25. “When our signature changes to autograph, this marks the Success.”
26. Small aim is a crime; have great aim.
You should always aim high in your life irrespective of the other factors. If you aim high there are high chances that you might end up learning new things and lessons than aiming low in life.
27. Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.
28. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
Giving up should not be the choice. As an individual, you must believe in the power of persistence. You should allow yourself to understand the circumstances and provide the strength to fight the problems.
29. If we are not free, no one will respect us.
30. Poetry comes from the highest happiness or the deepest sorrow.